Apply for the Recruiting Vice President – Accounting/Finance position
"*" indicates required fields
Unique opportunity! We just launched a new NYC office and the head of the team is looking for his right hand leader. We are open to hiring at any level.
Who we are:
Madison-Davis has been ranked #15 in Westchester Magazine’s Best Places to Work In Westchester 2023!
Madison-Davis is a leading Executive Search and Consulting Firm specializing in Financial Services & IT. Our focus areas are specialty groups for Legal & Compliance, Credit Services & Risk Management, Accounting, Information Technology, Corporate Finance/Investment Banking, Equipment Leasing/Commercial Finance and Global Consulting Services. Our client base consists of Commercial & Investment Banks, Fortune 500 Companies, Asset Management Companies, Technology Firms, and Broker Dealers.
- Full lifecycle recruiting of accounting/finance professionals.
- Train and develop a team of recruiters.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
- Collect and analyze data to improve all recruiting processes.
- Build a pipeline of candidates through our ATS and outbound sourcing methods.
- Strategize with leadership on hiring needs and delegating goals to the recruiting team
- Coordinate the interview process and mediate any client or candidate concerns during the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of recruiting experience, preferably within the accounting/finance industry. Must have experience with agency recruiting.
- Industry knowledge with the ability to understand and discuss relevant skills and companies
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing the careers of others.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
- High sense of urgency and organization.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision, disability, 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays and time off
- Investments in your development through in-depth training
- Family style company culture
- Quarterly competitions with monetary rewards
- Quarterly happy hours and activities
- Annual Presidents Club trip
Salary: 100K(+) dependent on experience. Plus uncapped commission.
Not Eligible for fully remote work. The position is 4 days on site in NYC, 1 remote day.