Asset Management Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Asset Management firm with over $120 billion in AUM just launched a brand new fund that is projected to increase their AUM by 50% this year. This is an international firm that is based outside of the US and is focused on building out a finance team to sit in NYC to support this new business. The team is small which allows this financial analyst to work directly with senior leadership (globally) as well as making presentations to the front office.
Firm pays for 100% of health benefits.
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly reporting of the firms Sub Advisory Investment;
- Conduct KPI analysis in relation with the revenues, expenses and receivables of the sub advisor;
- Prepare monthly performance reporting of sub advisors trading strategies and AUMs;
- Prepare budget and forecast variance analytics;
- Partner with Billings team to ensure timely invoicing and revenue collections;
- Assist in producing monthly CFO sub-advisor reporting pack;
- Partner with Sub Advisor CFO and Business Head.