Asset Management Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days a week in office)
Salary Range: $140,000-$160,000
Small team with senior level exposure to front office decision makers.
- Assist other US Tax team members in the preparation of federal and state corporate income tax compliance function including extensions and quarterly estimate tax payments.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end tax provision computations.
- Take responsibility for the non-income tax compliance functions, including sales/use tax, property tax and commercial rent tax.
- Assist the Senior Manager/Head of Tax with federal, state and local tax audits.
- Maintain the US tax calendar
- Liaise with the US/UK Legal team on tax issues that arise related to the Group organization chart
- Maintain tracker file for tax notices received and assist in the preparation of responses.
- Provide IRS Form W-9 for the various US businesses as well as assist the UK tax team with FATCA CRS inquiries.
- Tax Department Administration.