Apply for the VP, Business Development Officer / Factoring and ABL position
"*" indicates required fields
Location: New York, NY
Salary: Up to $170,000 (bonus & commission not factored into salary)
Description & Qualifications
- Primarily responsible for managing, maintaining, & controlling a portfolio of larger, more complex client relationships as well as forming relationships, prospecting and originating deals within the space.
- Maintain knowledge of clients’ financial condition, collateral evaluation, and industry trends.
- Ensure client is compliant with company’s Policies and Procedures including Client Credit Authorities, Product Guidelines, Industry White Papers and RACs &TMD’s.
- Familiarity with and ability to apply and understand company’s Compliance procedures to meet government and company regulations and risk profiles.
- Coordinate with area operations & audit staff to ensure that clients’ information is accurate, current, is complete and presented on a timely basis.
- Cultivate/manage relationships with the borrowers and referral sources
- Review/analyze interim financial statements, fiscal year-end audit reports and client projections on a timely basis
- Visit and communicate with clients as necessary
- Responsible for generating new business along with referral source generation
- 5-7+ years of progressive portfolio management/sales/business development experience with relevant focus in the leverage lending sector, with a focus on Retail, Apparel, Consumer Products preferred
- Experience in any of the following: auditing, banking, commercial lending, underwriting, financial analysis, credit analysis, collateral management, asset based lending, factoring or other alternative financing methods
- Required BA
- Master’s degree preferred, but not required
- Completion of bank/finance company credit training program preferred, but not required