Apply for the VP / Director – Private Equity Banking / Fund Finance position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $175,000 – $225,000
- Grow the existing portfolio of private equity and private debt firm clients in Texas by leveraging existing contacts and generating new leads to meet loan, deposit, and fee income goals.
- In partnership with the Managing Director for the Western U.S., structure debt solutions that are sufficiently innovative to attract new clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to complete the underwriting, due diligence, and documentation process for loans.
- Work with product specialists within the Bank to deepen and broaden client relationships by delivering a full suite of banking solutions including treasury management products, foreign exchange, interest rate derivatives and letters of credit.
- Mentor other team members including Portfolio Managers and Analysts.
- Travel to cities in Texas to source new business, visit existing clients, and attend industry conferences and events.
- 7+ years of banking experience with a minimum of 2 years of direct client relationship management experience, ideally with banking private equity firms
- Experience in dealing with a wide array of corporate clients and credit structures;
- Understanding of private investment firm structures, including buyout, fund of funds, venture capital, senior debt, and mezzanine debt.